Slippers

Happy Birthday You Get To Be Sick

 It was recently my birthday. In fact, I had my first post scheduled to come out on my birthday. I was actually fine on my birthday. I had the beginnings of a sinus headache as I was heading to bed. 

It is now December 6, my fever has seemed to be gone and I'm not sleeping the whole day away. I'm definitely not at full capacity.

I have a word of the year that I created for my birthday year. Most people who do words tend to do them for the new year, and guess what, I do that too! 

My word is "walk." I grew up hearing the phrase, "Don't run faster than you have strength." This week, I have learned to not walk faster than I have strength. I'm reminding myself that if Christmas presents don't get sent out on time, it's ok. No one is going to die if Christmas presents arrive after Christmas.

In other news, I just had my 400 subscriber giveaway and I'm well on my way to the next giveaway at 500 subs. Are you subscribed? Go check out my channel! You can see my daily vlog as I muddle through being sick and each Monday I do a podcast style video where I share my finished objects, works in progress, etc. I'm hoping to do more tutorials in 2024 and I have great plans for the end of the year next year!

Comments